Tuesday, January 29, 2013

淘宝代购服务 - 存钱罐 02 Taobao Buying Service - Coin Box 02


现在就发发我一路来在中国厂商还是淘宝,还是和我代理订购过的东西。有些当然是我自己用,还有一些就是我客户的。
I had upload many product pictures which edit by software and those pictures look nice. Here i would like to upload the items which i had bought from Taobao website and also china market and factory. Some of them is for personal use, some of them is for my customers and my fellow friends.

The motives that i upload all the items product are stated at below:
我发这些产品的目的有两个:
第一就是,我要说明,我是真的有买东西的,不是随便乱发图画上来找生意。
Firstly, i would like to prof that, i did buy thing from the website and not simply upload the picture. I do provide buying service from taobao website.
第二就是,我要说明,有些钱是要给人赚的,要是每个工作的过程都自己做。。我看钱还没赚到就先死去了。这是我拍货那么久的体会。
Secondly, I would like to share the service which i provide via this blog, and would like to let many other who would like to buy things at taobao does have some information to reference. If the information here did not solve your problem, then you can write an email to me and i will revert to you as soon as possible.

要是谁有兴趣和我交流一下我的成长过程的话,就来留言给我。一起多交流。
For those who are interest to know more details with Taobao buying service, feel free to leave me a comment here or you can write me an email too.

现货存钱罐,有些可以加印自己的图案,有些就不能。我会尽量上载不同的款式的存钱罐和大家分享。
Ready made coin box. Some of them you can add on logo to them but some of them can not. We will update variety of coin box pictures here. We hope that you will like them.



要淘宝买货,批货?可以找我,还是直接找我代理。http://shop58150856.taobao.com/
If you would like to buy thing at taobao web site or buy in small bulk? You can ask me, i am willing to give you some guide through. http://shop58150856.taobao.com/

同时,我有个网页小组,制作简单网页。可以参考下面的网页。有兴趣可以来问问。
At the same time, i do have a group to produce simple website. You can see a sample at the website link. If you would like to do a simple website, please drop me an email or contact me.

公司 Company:Momo Miya Group Co. Ltd
资料提供 Information Provide by: Ken (Freelance Premium and Gift Supply Industry Agent)
电子邮箱 Email: kenmi88@hotmail.com
联系号码 Mobile number: 0163309432

网页 website: www.prsd.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment